- Honesty with our clients and coworkers
- Fairness in our approach to our employees and the company’s growth
- Respect for other’s thoughts and ideas
- Compassion for the people we employ and for those we serve
- Contribution from all team members
- Excellence as the standard for all
- Enjoyment from working with good people and seeing the fruits of our labors
- Family as a common priority of all members throughout our company
- Strive for excellence, always
- Be open, honest, and direct
- Assume good intentions
- Trust coworkers, leadership, and clients
- Listen to learn
- Be accountable for our work
- Foster teamwork
- Demonstrate integrity
- Take pride in one’s work
- Live your personal values
- Have fun!
Who We Are
EHS Support is a global family of expert engineers, geologists, scientists and technical professionals who specialise in complex environmental, health and safety (EH&S) challenges across a wide array of industries. As innovative experts in our own fields, we are able to find better and more efficient ways of doing things. Plain and simple, we’re problem solvers and we’re passionate about what we do.
Why We Are
EHS Support was founded back in 2005 because we wanted to create a different kind of company — one that was focused on providing solutions through long-term relationships and by treating both clients and employees with an unmatched level of respect. We wanted to solve complex technical problems through entrepreneurial concepts and unconventional ideas. We wanted to provide clients with unequalled service and expertise. Last but not least, we wanted to help our employees grow and thrive in their careers. When you get right down to it, we wanted to provide value — value to our employees in the form of opportunity and security, and value to our clients in the form of practical, effective, long-term solutions.
What We Do
We partner with our clients to develop technical solutions that address their unique business challenges. We do it all through a diversity of experts in the fields of engineering, science, geology, finance and health and safety, with people who, through experience, have an understanding of facility and business operational requirements.
- Asbestos Management & Remediation
- Client Portfolio Management & Technical Support
- Data Management, Analytics & Visualization
- Decommissioning, Decontamination & Demolition
- EH&S Management & Compliance
- Emerging Contaminants
- Emergency Response
- Environmental Auditing – Contaminated Land & Landfills
- Environmental Impact Assessments & Environmental Permitting
- Expert Witness & Litigation Support
- Health & Safety
- Liability Cost Estimation & Assurance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mine Closure & Rehabilitation
- Risk Assessment & Toxicology
- Sediment Assessment & Remediation
- Site Investigation & Remediation
- Waste Management & Landfills
- Water Resources Management
What Sets Us Apart
EHS Support does just about everything differently, from how we approach new challenges, to how we treat the people we work with. Our global reach allows us to leverage our local market expertise as we help our clients navigate complex foreign regulations and provide practical, applicable solutions. We also appreciate the human element of doing business. We keep our clients happy with technical expertise backed by first-class customer care. We keep our employees happy through a positive, supportive working environment that’s committed to their continual growth and we focus on treating everyone with fairness and respect.
Our company’s success comes down to one thing: our people. Each of EHS Support’s employees is hand-picked because they possess a high level of expertise and a broad range of experience, and because their own personal values and principles align with ours. The result is a world-wide team of professional, dedicated, first-class consultants who deliver. With EHS Support, you can Consider it Done.