With over three decades of accounting experience, Patricia “Patty” Rebholz is well versed in the areas of finance, project control, human resources, and benefit administration. Her attention to detail and acute knowledge of accounting systems make her a true asset to our clients and enables our project teams to focus on completing other tasks, confident that the accounting-side of the project is under control.Patty’s experience includes project performance measurement and analysis, implementation of manpower forecasting tools, and establishment of reporting metrics. She’s also developed detailed forecasts for manpower, revenue, and profit, including risk assessment and contingencies. Accustomed to working with federal, state, and local agencies on a variety of different issues surrounding business and tax compliance, Patty currently manages bank accounts and tracks budget performance for several PRP multi-party groups.
- Financial reporting and procedures for consulting engineering firms
- Development of forecasting tools and metrics
- Audit and compliance interface and coordination
- Investment fund accounting
- Scheduling and cost Analysis
- Extensive experience with financial enterprise systems including Clearview InFocus, JD Edwards Enterprise One, SAP, and Penta Technologies.