Proven Groundwater Solutions
Whether you’re after a potable, agricultural, or industrial water supply, or maybe just looking at cost-effective ways to store seasonal water supplies or manage the water balance for an infrastructure project, EHS Support can help. Our experts have the experience and knowledge to help you through these challenges, while at the same time maximising the potential for beneficial uses and ensuring compatibility with communities and the environment at large.
Our experts deliver solutions in:
- Acid and metalliferous drainage (AMD) or acid-rock drainage (ARD) assessment
- Acid sulfate soils (ASS) assessment and management borefield design & installation
- Data acquisition, resource assessment, development and management
- Groundwater Impact Assessments (GIA)
- Integrated surface water and groundwater flow and contaminant transport modelling
- Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR)
Water Resources Team
EHS Support’s Water Resources Team is comprised of integrated professionals around the world who provide local knowledge backed up by global experience. Our team members range from experienced cost-effective field personnel to highly qualified and recognized technical experts in the field of physical and chemical hydrogeology, numerical modelling, data analysts and statisticians.