Thank you for visiting www.ehs-support.com.au. We hope that you find our website (“the Site”) informative.
This Site is operated by EHS Support Pty Ltd (EHS Support). By using EHS Support’s Site you (meaning any user of this Site) are deemed to expressly accept and be legally bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not wish to be bound by the following terms and conditions, please immediately cease using our Site and downloading any further content from it.
- “The Site” means the whole or any part of the webpages, including all written content, text, sounds, graphics, photographs, logos, individual elements of design, code elements, and other content.
- The Site is provided for general guidance and information purposes only. The information provided on this Site is not intended to be construed as, or substitute for, the provision of professional advice. We expressly do not purport to give professional advice over our
Site. You should consult with a EHS Support professional advisor in your region in relation to any information on the Site before seeking to rely on it.
- Whilst every reasonable effort has been made by EHS Support to ensure all information, articles, news, updates, other information or content available on the Site is accurate at the time of publication, some errors or mistakes can occur. All information and content on the Site is provided “as is” with no guarantee, warranty or representation in relation to completeness, accuracy, timeliness, relevance, sufficiency, fitness for any particular purpose or reliability.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, EHS Support disclaims any and all liability to you, any Site users and any affected third party in respect of the whole of the content on this Site and you agree that in no event shall EHS Support be liable to you or any affected third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages (including but not limited to, liability for loss of use, data, business interruption or profits), costs or expenses otherwise incurred, whether actionable under tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if EHS Support was advised or knew or should have known the possibility of such damages. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties (express or implied) are disclaimed.
- By using and accessing our Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, statutes and codes of practice, including without limitation, laws and regulations applicable to intellectual property rights, copyright and moral rights.
- EHS Support strives to ensure that its Site is at all times technically sound. However, EHS Support does not warrant and makes no representation that the content or any downloads or other material on this Site will be free from viruses, other harmful components, data- processing errors, technical glitches, operational problems, errors, bugs or other harmful elements. You remain solely responsible for the security and protection of your information processing systems when using the Site.
- Certain links on this Site may lead to third party servers, operators or websites over which EHS Support has no control. EHS Support disclaims any liability in relation to any links to other servers, operators or websites. It is recommended that you review the relevant website’s terms and conditions of use before proceeding.
- Content on our Site – including any concepts, ideas, methods, procedures, processes, know- how, publications, models, products, programs, software, technology, techniques, templates, designs, photographs, art work, graphics, logos and information on or described on the Site – may be copyrighted, proprietary or subject to intellectual property or other rights. Any unauthorised use of any materials, content or information on our Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws or applicable intellectual property or licensing rights. No materials, content or information on our Site may be used, reproduced, transmitted or exploited in any form or by any means without the express written permission of your regional EHS Support office.
- The EHS Support logo and the EHS Support name are registered trademarks of EHS Support LLC (EHS Support Parent company). EHS Support and its related entities and affiliates also hold registered trademarks in relation to other entity and affiliate logos, products, service names, software programs and projects. Use of the EHS Support name, logo or other related entities’ or affiliates’ registered marks, products, programs or logos requires express prior permission. Unauthorised use of any EHS Support name, logo, product, program or other registered marks is prohibited to the fullest extent of the law.
- Access to some areas on our Site are deliberately restricted by the use of security measures (“Secure Sites”) to certain authorised user(s), EHS Support client’s or employees of EHS Support who have been granted unique credentials or usernames and passwords (“Authorised Users”). No persons other than Authorised Users are permitted to access Secure Sites. Authorised Users are not permitted to share or transfer their credentials to enable others to access Secure Sites. Authorised Users are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their password, username and other credentials. Any attempts by unauthorised persons to gain access to Secure Sites or the fraudulent use or misuse of an Authorised User(s) credentials will be actioned appropriately by EHS Support. Should an Authorised User become aware that their credentials are being used to access Secure Sites without their permission, please contact your regional IT Help.
- By accessing the EHS Support website, you allow EHS Support to collect your geographic location provided by your IP address and use it to provide county- and region-specific information.